What should I bring aboard?
- A conventional fishing rod with a 6 to 6 1/2 foot drop. We provide rentals!
- Dress in layers or bring light jacket -- it is always cooler out on the water than on land.
- Tackle. We have a tackle shop if you can't bring your own.
- Refreshments: bood and drink.
- Hand towel.
- Photo ID.
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat: just like at the beach.
- Most importantly, a cooler for all the fish you'll catch!
Are there any rules or regulations my party should be aware of?
We do our best to make your trip a safe and fun experience. Part of that is reserving the right to refuse passage to any individual or group who arrives under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Illegal drugs and drug paraphanalia, hard liquors, and firearms are not permitted on our vessels or company property. A six pack of beer per individual is fine with us!
Please inform all persons in your party of these restrictions.